The Covenant Eyes Filter blocks websites based on our Age-Based Content Rating System. Settings for the Filter are based upon the individual username level.
There are three primary features currently available via API for Filtering.
Filter Sensitivity Levels
Filter Guardians can choose between six Filter Sensitivity Levels (FSL) based upon our Age-Based Content Rating System.
- sensitivity_level: Change a Filter Sensitivity Level (POST)
- sensitivity_level: View a Filter Sensitivity Level (GET)
Allow and Block lists give Filter Guardians the opportunity to grant permission to always view or always block sites for a user in spite of what their Filter Sensitivity Level permits.
- url: Add individual urls (POST)
- url: Remove individual urls (DELETE)
- urls: Add URL lists (PUT)
- urls: View lists (GET)
Filter Guardians can also set an override function that will allow users with this set to true to be able to override their FSL without requiring the Filter Guardian to enter their credentials.
Block and allow web protocols.